After playing with aluminum turbo pipes, silicone adapters, 90 degree beds and lots of T-clamps for over a year, am close to giving up and going back to stock.
Turbo Resonator delete: I will leave all the information below, and steps etc that I took to make a T.R.D., but in the end it started blowing pipes again, and I just gave up and put the original kidney back on. I may consider buying the CB engineering Resonator delete at some point, but it is a lot of dough. Also when I pulled my resonator delete and Intercooler, and drained them there was almost no oil to be found.
Above: See engine bay with air intake mod and oil catch can in place.
You can see the parts used here are a long aluminum 90 degree bend pipe inverted. A 90 degree silicone elbow, a short length of aluminum pipe. At the air filter end there is a reducer to go from larger diameter outlet from filter box.
From the little straight pipe there is a 90 degree longish degree pipe (Sadly not silicone) It is smaller diameter to match the turbo intake.
Proper stainless steel T bolt clamps for turbo pipes are a must. Vibrant makes good ones, as do others. For the intake side this is less an issue since there is only vacuum and no boost.
Everything below is for the Turbo resonator Delete mod.
More to come soon.